Viewing 15 topics - 23,281 through 23,295 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
HeyI am trying to read JSON data into SQL.With a "flat" JSON file,no problem.SELECT * FROM OPENJSON…
1 replies
I have a query that returns results in under a second (115 rows) if I use IS NULL in the WHERE clau…
9 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Using Redgate API to compare data in the same table
7 replies
Hello..We have an existing snapshot publication on the 2008r2 SP2 box and found that as long as the…
1 replies
I have a coworker in the UK using a MacBook and Oracle SQL Developer to connect to one of our SQL i…
9 replies
I am a beginner in clustering and I want to do a trial using virtual machines. I have downloaded VM…
3 replies
Hi, We have Backups going into Azure storage both full backup and log backups.We take log backups e…
1 replies
Does Spatial Indexes require any maintenance like rebuilds/reorganize/updates to keep beeing optima…
2 replies
So, here's the XML.. I am relying on order of presence in file. <?xml version="1.0"?><ROOT…
6 replies
Hi all,I have been working with some VBA code to determine the percentage difference between two st…
1 replies
I have a table which is an output of full outer join: create table temp( order_id1 varchar(20),line…
2 replies
I need to join a table to another table. In order to do so I need to change "-" to a "." so my tabl…
2 replies
I want to have a go-to query that finds all dependencies of an object, across all da…
15 replies
Dear SQL Enthusiasts, Thank you for looking into my question. I have a SQL Server 2017…
1 replies
I'm spoiled by having admin access to SQL Server so I'm at a loss on how to get SQL info (i,e, what…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,281 through 23,295 (of 284,166 total)