Viewing 15 topics - 23,266 through 23,280 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm trying to backup the TDE Certificate but the OS reboots when executing the query: BACKUP CERTIF…
12 replies
Hello: How is it possible to get the SAME index name for the SAME table but the Index ID is differe…
2 replies
I have two queries that I need to combine to get results togetherThe first query returns 3000 custo…
1 replies
The following code works fine. It will find the names of all stored procs that use the key word 'rx…
2 replies
Hi,Please help me to understand if this can be done.I have SQLServer A hosting the reporting server…
5 replies
So I have a feed from my sales order entry system. the first section of the string is the com…
17 replies
We have different SQL Servers versions and they are developed by different 3rd party. We receive co…
5 replies
Hey all. I have a contract building a database for a company that bills other companies, and …
20 replies
Hi Experts, I have a complex select statement with Union All and have multiple select inside which …
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Integer left and right shift
5 replies
The data type of the column is decimal(9,2). I wanted an empty cell to be displayed when the output…
20 replies
Hi!While ago, I had a lot of fun solving the sql-ex.ru queries. Moreover, seeing how other solved t…
7 replies
I wish to do an in-place upgrade of our current production environment. This will not be rush…
2 replies
I am testing a new SQL 2016 Std build in AWS. Part of the testing includes running checkdb on all t…
5 replies
Hi there, I'm after a bit of guidance really. I have a sales demo environment that I've taken over …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,266 through 23,280 (of 284,166 total)