Viewing 15 topics - 23,296 through 23,310 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Scenario: Developers are running an OPENROWSET (BULK) query that accesses a remote file server via …
1 replies
Hello all, I'm involved in a project that requires a 1TB database to be migrated to a new SQL 2008 …
10 replies
Hi All, I've been having a painful time with this scenario: building an SSIS package, but to verify…
3 replies
I've been doing some timings on running stored procedures using VS and MS Server Mgmnt Studio. I ru…
1 replies
Hi all! On my production SQL server, I have + 300 databases, whereof app. 50 has the same str…
9 replies
Hello !My goal was to create a simple corrupted database so that I could test that the error handli…
3 replies
I have a very paranoid Skype4B engineer on my current project. We were planning on using Sql Server…
2 replies
Hello, I am looking to understand best practices on how to store Personal Identifiable Inform…
2 replies
in screenshot-Using columnD as parent group.ColumnB its child. and main parent group is colum…
1 replies
I have a report with at least 57 columns where I want to display a different background color for e…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Big Data Analytics
2 replies
Hi, I am using an Excel source to upload data to Netezza. However, due to some weird reason the exc…
6 replies
I asked a developer to write a simple query against this table of mine. He looked at me and s…
16 replies
HelloI am new in Azure and I am working on an implémentation of DataWarehouse on SQL Azure.We are t…
2 replies
Hi, we are receiving the below error. Error Updating database:Arithmetic overflow error converting …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,296 through 23,310 (of 284,166 total)