Viewing 15 topics - 21,136 through 21,150 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Dear Forum, I have a strange requirement to round a value in a varchar column in MS SQL*Server 2012…
4 replies
Hi, We configured Transactional replication. Suddenly in the replication monitor the current averag…
1 replies
Hello All, I trying to get result as mentioned below (excel format for illustration purpose only).&…
6 replies
I know we can have 4 secondary database using Always on. However, i am little unsure that 4 seconda…
16 replies
query plans drive off the road. Have 3rd party app db users complained of slowness. This db …
2 replies
Hi there all Please I need to to have a Query that wourld show how many products are being produced…
2 replies
Hi, I hope this is the right forum. Also, I have Googled extensively (a few days) before post…
2 replies
Hello guys, I have a table with accounts that have numbers in sequence. I would like to ident…
3 replies
we keep data in an Excel spreadsheet on a local drive.Can i use that data in an SQL query??I do not…
1 replies
Hi, Please could anyone help me with following requirement. I have output like below - ID…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Database Brainstorming
5 replies
Hi Experts, Please can you guide on the approach wrapping of a T-SQL batch into a Stored Proc…
4 replies
I have 4 columns in a table - 2 original, 2 new I addedOne column is a document number, and a secon…
2 replies
Hi, As title really! DOMAIN\Joe.Bloggs should be Firstname: Joe and Lastname: Bloggs I'm …
1 replies
Hello Experts,that Needed some help with a query, the requirement is to identify all PID IN TABLE1 …
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,136 through 21,150 (of 284,152 total)