Viewing 15 topics - 21,076 through 21,090 (of 284,149 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
the inner query returns only 36 rows, so I expected the DELETE WHERE EXISTS to delete only 36 rows.…
9 replies
I have below query which I need to create a view for it, can you please guide me to what is the bes…
2 replies
Hi, I have a query that is not performing well. The execution plans starts with an index seek on th…
5 replies
Hello All,I have a select query which is taking 3mins to get the results. I have verified the below…
20 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Changing the default log folder on Linux
6 replies
I just found I have 2 ssrs 2012 reports that I need to change that use the same shared dataset. The…
1 replies
Hi all, My question is whether or not I have to wrap my SP code in a transaction to take the "SET T…
3 replies
I already have a working stored procedure that exports sql query data set into a .cs…
9 replies
I'm looking at a way to import many tables (about 350), from each of many sources (about 300), so 1…
4 replies
Creating Audit script to validate newly built sql server- as it's popular now- in PS. Do not have m…
2 replies
I have an agent job which runs everyday and it often fails because the excel file (source) is open.…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item dba_CopyLogins
3 replies
I am trying to take MAX(date) from the result set of three different tables using a UNION operator.…
4 replies
Hi All, I am trying to one bcp command I am not able to execute it correctly. I have created below …
17 replies
I'm trying to set up a transactional replication of database inside AlwaysOn using remote distribut…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,076 through 21,090 (of 284,149 total)