Viewing 15 topics - 21,061 through 21,075 (of 284,149 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Getting Specific Data
3 replies
Hello everyone how can i change the name of listen alwayson AG I do not want to remove it and…
2 replies
I have two instances on a SQL server box.I would like to setup TDE for both instances. I would foll…
2 replies
Not sure whether to put it in this subject or 2008. I am updating from SQL Server 2008 R2 to SQL Se…
2 replies
Hi We are using SQL 2016 and just recently ( last two week) the jobs created by Maintenance plans&n…
2 replies
I've searched around quite a bit and can't find anyone else with this problem, but ever since we im…
20 replies
I am trying to duplicate a user environment that has a sqlserver with the name MFSFT646\ABO. When I…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Badly Encrypted Databases
3 replies
I need to identify cases where a job runs over its estimated completion time. Code to recreate: DEC…
2 replies
I have a problem where my linked server works for about 12 minutes and then fails. Sorry I do…
19 replies
I am at a new env and am noticing few users who are little technical and mostly cust support, are e…
1 replies
All, Firstly I'm not necessarily asking for a complete answer. I'm happy to be pointed in the right…
6 replies
Currently we have logic for Oracle using OCI for bulk insert records please any one let me how can …
1 replies
Hello, I have an expression written for a textbox in a tablix. I'm getting an error that I can't se…
2 replies
I installed SQL Server 2016 enterprise edition 13.0.1601.5 on a windows 2016 Server. While i c…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,061 through 21,075 (of 284,149 total)