Viewing 15 topics - 20,311 through 20,325 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Some progress here, with less dev resources because of a few other internal fires. Forums - quoting…
2 replies
When designing a database, some tables do not have natural keys, but many of them have natural can…
6 replies
I have this logic in my sql query. CASE WHEN status of id = 'Approved' THEN 'APPROVED' WHEN status…
5 replies
Hi everyone, I currently have two tables: A. Entity Name, Entity EIN, Amount B. Fiscal Year, Entity…
13 replies
I am having a quite strange problem- the scheduled job in SQL Server Agent is taking abnormally lon…
3 replies
I am having a quite strange problem- the scheduled job in SQL Server Agent is taking abnormally lon…
1 replies
I remember there was an attachment to the following post (I've even got a post on this thread sayin…
3 replies
Rather than scripting this out, I just used the GUI, and did a right click on the properties, and c…
7 replies
While looking at audit reports I noticed that one database I had long ago implemented a logon trigg…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Canine Corgi Completion Contest
19 replies
I have the followimg cpde in a VB.Net Windows Forms App: I have the followimg cpde in a VB.Net Wind…
6 replies
Recently I updated some virtual accounts to AD accounts and in some cases (not all) i ran into the …
4 replies
Hello All, I am trying to add a calculated member in a dimension. In Multidimensional model, I do t…
3 replies
Hello Scenario: I have a script that is the following: INSERT INTO StagingTable2 (LotsOfColumns…
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Building a Database Engine
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 20,311 through 20,325 (of 284,148 total)