Viewing 15 topics - 20,326 through 20,340 (of 284,149 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Building a Database Engine
10 replies
just got a reply to a 10 year old thread promoting a product. Would just like to flag this or the u…
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Capturing the Application Time
11 replies
I inherited a long convoluted query that rebuilds a summary table every morning. It recently starte…
8 replies
Hi, I have a table name 'Time Reported' and the format of the data is : 1899-12-30 09:12:32.000 The…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Renaming a login
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Default Memory on Linux
2 replies
Let's say I want have Women's or Men's as in shirt sizes. Each of these words would be enclosed wi…
2 replies
Hi everyone I'm using the code below to take someone's title, the first letter of their firstname, …
7 replies
Hi, I am looking for the alternative code for "row_number() over (partition by <<table…
3 replies
Hi, We have been testing multiple fail over scenarios, and we got succeeded with the below scenari…
0 replies
Hi, I am using Change Tracking to tracks changes in a table. I would like to create a new column in…
0 replies
Hello, I have a stored procedure that consists of a relatively simple INSERT INTO SELECT, the table…
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Getting the next value
1 replies
I have an SSIS project that contains 3 individual SSIS packages. I can run these packages successfu…
0 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 20,326 through 20,340 (of 284,149 total)