Viewing 15 topics - 20,266 through 20,280 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm changing around some connection items from the old/deprivated Microsoft OLE DB for Oracle Provi…
0 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Evolving Skillset for Database Professionals
0 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Test editorial
0 replies
Hi Single Sign On is a useful method to authenticate, but how do i differentiate SQL access per app…
3 replies
I have table workingDates that has 3 columns wd:(type int ) This column has all working dates in in…
1 replies
I have a need to get output in the following format: In this case, I have an importer (importer nu…
6 replies
Hi All I am setup mail configuration in sql server database but it is not send and return error. li…
10 replies
From the past : /* Procedure: sp_generate_inserts (Build 22) (Copyright © 2002 Narayana Vyas Kond…
3 replies
I'm working with a database where a column that includes duration in terms of minutes is stored as …
15 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Case for Considering Git
2 replies
Hi, i've setup a test environment with 2 win 2012 r2 std and 2 sql 2016 std with cluster and basic …
2 replies
Hi, I'm trying to calculate number of days that sales persons are out of their territories per-quar…
6 replies
We have 5 subscribers with same version of data and objects . However in two of the subscribers sud…
1 replies
I have a server that is version 12.0.6214.1 and here is my issue. I can not change the user mapping…
1 replies
Hi! I am facing with issue at installing MSSQL on my rhel 7 virtual machine. I do steps…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 20,266 through 20,280 (of 284,148 total)