Viewing 15 topics - 20,086 through 20,100 (of 284,146 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have legacy databases that stores all data in U.S. Central Standard Time. Some servers are on C…
3 replies
Hi, We are getting frequently blocking in Report server database. Is it ok to change isolation leve…
3 replies
Looking to replicate data from SQL to Oracle. I was thinking with few option it would be either SQL…
3 replies
In t-sql 2012, I need to string together lots of names where the end result where each name will be…
4 replies
Does anyone know syntax to use to format a date field with as follows (02/09/2009 14:34)? Any help …
17 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item CTE Example with Pivot operator
5 replies
--tried posting this but it failed for some reason.. if there is more than one thread I will delete…
4 replies
For the last two days, the first post in the newsletter takes you to a blank page. The post title i…
2 replies
I've noticed that a number of times that some links in the Newsletter take you to the Data Compress…
1 replies
good evening everyone In the context of a migration project Towards RDS I would like to create a tr…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Can Azure Stack Reduce Software Development Costs?
7 replies
How can I set High Availability Groups between live site and DR site? The situation on the ground i…
6 replies
I'm seeing something new. Not sure if it's browser related (I'm using IE 11 at work, which has some…
3 replies
Hi, We used the Data Migration Assistant to migrate on-prem databases to Azure SQL Database. Now w…
7 replies
Hello, Looking for some help with creating an SSIS connection manager to a MySQL database. I have …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 20,086 through 20,100 (of 284,146 total)