Viewing 15 topics - 19,996 through 20,010 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a developer that created and SSIS package that uses bcp. the bcp command is on a process tas…
4 replies
Hi all, I was looking for some advice on the best way to do this, we have our domain (A) and a pare…
6 replies
Ahoi, i have started working with SQL for a year now. Ive managed to get along at work. My work inc…
1 replies
This is working, thank you to Drew Allen from this forum. I would like to know if this can be tweak…
3 replies
It seems that if you delimit identifier a single value in brackets using inline code markup (surrou…
11 replies
Hi, I have a number of SSDT SSRS project files where the language is configured EN-GB. These report…
1 replies
Hello there are 2 servers A and B with the same settings. However when I try to run a select count…
4 replies
I have something like this below: --query 1 SELECT top 5000000 --top five mils dbo.[UDF_to_Format_D…
15 replies
I was in here one day and subscribed to follow 3 authors - so I get an email every time they post. …
13 replies
Hi there, Looking for some advice here: I currently have 3 SQL servers in a single AG…
2 replies
Hi, I have a new PC, so have installed SQL Server Data Tools 2015, and opened a pre-existing packag…
0 replies
Hello, I'm using OLE DB connection in SSIS, which inserts the data into SQL Server Table. I'm follw…
19 replies
Coming to the new site for the first time today it is extremely slow for me and clicking on the QOT…
9 replies
Hi there, I was tasked with TDE encryption of our Clients databases. I set up all the needed keys a…
15 replies
Hi Team, I have a script task variable called User::EntryData of type String and I have a string va…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,996 through 20,010 (of 284,147 total)