Viewing 15 topics - 19,966 through 19,980 (of 284,146 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi my friends, I need some help here, In this case I need that query return only a record, but is t…
2 replies
Is there a way to monitor network bandwidth on a SQL Server? My network admin is telling me that we…
2 replies
Hi, I manage a server and would like to know is there a way of placing a small message that sits in…
3 replies
Hi There, I know it's possible to query an on prem Active Directory from SQL, however is it possibl…
0 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Impediments to Change
7 replies
How do I get a list of files in a directory stored on Azure Blob storage
1 replies
Hi, I am looking for help to understand how I can turn multiple rows, into 1 row as a sting. In ho…
1 replies
Hi I have one doubt in sql server , how to find which persion have all colorcode using colors table…
3 replies
Is anyone aware of a script/SP somewhere that would produce in one big result-set or report the ov…
6 replies
There are four questions nee all help, many thanks! 1. when I create an index in a table or views, …
4 replies
i would like to create a view. but my current script has temp table. how can i replace the temp tab…
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Service Broker Contracts
1 replies
Hi Im trying to show the 95th percentile duration value, per proc , alongside side the min/a…
5 replies
Hi, I need a function to split a long character column into 32K chunks. The purpose is to read the…
1 replies
I'm making some analysis of our databases and found out that we're using replication from our trans…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,966 through 19,980 (of 284,146 total)