Viewing 15 topics - 10,531 through 10,545 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, I would like to minus from rows. 'Other Cost' minus the rest of the rows. select 1 Period,'M…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Finding XP_CMDSHELL
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Migrating SSIS packages to Azure - Lift and Shift …
0 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Working in a Distributed Fashion
1 replies
Hello Community, I have been presented with the following SQL challenge Find the number of times th…
5 replies
Hello , I did a SQL database migration to RDS AWS DMS there were missing objects (index, foreign ke…
1 replies
I have a user that needs to truncate a number of tables in DB2 and then make a backup of some table…
7 replies
Hi! Let's assume I'm doing "execute as login='user1' " and that user 1 only has access to northwind…
1 replies
Hi Experts, I got error on one of our production database. Could not allocate space for object 'dbo…
6 replies
I want to export my emails from Yahoo Mail to Gmail account. This topic was modified 5 year…
1 replies
Hi all, I have SQL 2019 server with Always On of a few servers. I am using TDE on the DBs with encr…
0 replies
DECLARE @forms TABLE ([Id] int NOT NULL); INSERT INTO @forms ([Id]) VALUES (2481916), (2481917), (2…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Why Doesn't Database Software Help Us?
6 replies
Good day, After running below create and insert scripts, my query should only return the rows in bl…
6 replies
Have a requirement of case , pagination in Order by clause. It looks something like this. But getti…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 10,531 through 10,545 (of 284,155 total)