Viewing 15 topics - 10,216 through 10,230 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello everybody. I am trying to insert some data in table Production.WorkOrder. There are some da…
7 replies
In our environment we have written all our business logics inside a stored procedures. In general, …
9 replies
For column with Xml data type "Is xml Document" property present under column property. What does…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Looking Forward to SQL Server vNext
4 replies
I have table where I want the categories to be the headers and entity, and channel to be the rows r…
21 replies
I have a requirement to make a call to a Java class from stored procedure. How do I get the return …
9 replies
I have just looked at this system for the first time since July 2019. Back then I was confused that…
5 replies
I've been tasked with turning this SQL into a stored procedure to populate an Aggregation table (on…
5 replies
I have a remote query over linked server with search by varchar column. However, the linked server …
12 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Office FOMO
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Parquet
1 replies
I am looking for option to truncate table since we don't need the logs of what deleted. Below is wh…
6 replies
Is there a better way to extract to 3 single columns from one full name column: Lastname, FirstName…
12 replies
Hi, I have a sample data and table as: Field0Field1Field2Field3Field4Field5 1000Text1Text2T…
4 replies
We are currently on SQL server SP1. Should we go ahead and apply SP2? What are your recommendatio…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 10,216 through 10,230 (of 284,155 total)