Viewing 15 topics - 275,221 through 275,235 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, I am not understanding why my errorlog is displaying worng server name as my server name. T…
5 replies
I saw the script contributed by ispaleny and I want to comment on it. DECLARE @DateTime DATETIME SE…
4 replies
I have PDF files need to be stroed in the DB. What datatype it will be, BOLB, IMAGE, OR BINARY? How…
2 replies
I've isolated a general protection fault to the following code: Dim sqlCol As Column Dim sqlView as…
7 replies
Is it possibe to set up a trigger in SQL Server 2000 that will update a table on another server tha…
1 replies
Hi everybody! I have an insert/update trigger and I notice that when the trigger encounters an erro…
2 replies
SQL 7.0 creates tables by default using ANSI PADDING ON.The only solution to get around this is to …
1 replies
I've got a script that creates database1 and then creates database2. In addition, I've got another …
13 replies
How to pick the nth row in a table..i,e 5th,7th,24th,100th.... I wanted to pick a row of my choice.…
7 replies
HI. We have some users whose VB program will not let them update records in a table. the security t…
1 replies
Hi there, I wanted to change the sa password and got the following error message. Your help is ver…
3 replies
Is it possible to select a different number of records based on different groups. For example, I w…
7 replies
I have a problem with my maintenance plan. Often the email notifications do not arrive and then if…
5 replies
NOTE : I have a work around for this so I can fix my issue. What I am looking for is understanding …
16 replies
I'm in the beginning stages of developing a web application using a SQL Server database. I'm wonde…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 275,221 through 275,235 (of 284,169 total)