Viewing 15 topics - 275,236 through 275,250 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, On ServerA I have a db with a full backup and a second differential. I want to restore both to…
1 replies
A tip posted before by marda and reposted by Antares686 said that to get comma-delimited list of va…
4 replies
Am I right in thinking that this function does not check whether the column value will be changed, …
4 replies
One of my clients has asked me to turn this SP on my shared SQL 2000 server SP3 (used for web apps)…
2 replies
I need to import data from a Excel Sheet into a table using the bulk insert command. Can I get know…
1 replies
Hi I was wondering if anyone has managed to zip files from SQL Server in a stored procedure. We are…
4 replies
I can see no effect for: sp_dboption 'sv', 'concat null yields null', 'off' For both on and off the…
3 replies
we have a query that aggregates data ready for reporting on in our MIS system. It ran in approx 30…
15 replies
Hi folks, I wrote a stored proc using PRINT-Statements to output messages. In Query-Analyzer everyt…
3 replies
I am running the activeX script below in a SQL 2000 DTS package to delete some data in a db called …
1 replies
OK - I know this is a vague one - and I'm not sure this is the right place for this but... We've re…
8 replies
We have an application that has been running for several years and people rely on it. It used an Ac…
9 replies
I have the SQL server 2000 production databases on windows NT, my boss ask me to upgrade Win2k with…
4 replies
I have a firewall and my application server and few client computers connected inside the firewall.…
3 replies
Hi to all: This might be a simply question but due to some testing that i'm doing I fou…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 275,236 through 275,250 (of 284,169 total)