Viewing 15 topics - 275,206 through 275,220 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Do you know what code you would use for the following : 1234567801/20/2003 1234567808/10/2002 123…
3 replies
I had a problem with my cube browser in that I could only see the names in the last attributes of a…
1 replies
Is there a dts job or something to match login passwords between servers. I have about 5 servers th…
4 replies
Hi GOod Morning evryone I have a table with 50000 rows and 5 columns a,b,c,d,e.I have a column(c) w…
4 replies
Greetings, Found when upgrading a SQL Server 7.0 server to SQL Server 2000 that the "Upgrade" optio…
4 replies
I am involved in an interesting project where we are developing a peoplesoft application using SQL …
1 replies
What is the best raid configuration for a data warehouse (90/10 read-write ratio)? Right now we hav…
2 replies
I have used an example from this site labeled Push FTP and have scaled it down dramatically. What I…
4 replies
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to export a maintenance plan to a script so that it can be r…
5 replies
Hi Folks, I keep on getting this error everytime I run a stored procedure. I am using ISOLATION LEV…
1 replies
I'm relatively new to Analysis Services, and have been asked to implement a cube for a client. I've…
9 replies
I have a query which contains two large IN clauses - one with upto 40 items, the other with upto 27…
5 replies
Can anyone tell me what SQL workfiles are? I know what worktables are, but I'm wondering what work…
4 replies
Hi, I have added a Linked Server to an Access 97 database. I have not done this before and have ran…
2 replies
Hi, I have a sql2k running on windows2k. This sql server is quite busy everyday, the daily conn…
12 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 275,206 through 275,220 (of 284,169 total)