Viewing 15 topics - 268,921 through 268,935 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm comparing this year to last year mtd, the issue being that the current month is not complete, s…
1 replies
Hi all, I know Replication is not meant to be a high availability/dr solution, but if Enterprise Ed…
2 replies
what is the difference between package & job how far it is used balaji ramanar balaji ramanar
1 replies
i want to know what do u mean by clustering databases, why it is needed. balaji ramanar balaji rama…
3 replies
Is there any way to get a procedure name from within the procedure, without hardcoding it. I am try…
4 replies
I have had a HELL of a time trying pass parameters (global variables) into a DTS package via a cmd …
1 replies
Hello everyone, How can I perform conditional error handling in the Execute SQL Task? For instance…
5 replies
Hello We make a restoration of database in this database there is a sysusers tables with login and …
1 replies
When I tried to run the stored proc below, only the first select line runs. Any idea why the rest o…
8 replies
I have a job that executes a DTS package. The package runs a VB program. I can right click on the s…
1 replies
Hi there, I guess I'm not the only one sitting behind a firewall. I am not able to visit http://www…
9 replies
I was searching for IT consulting organizations who contract DBA services for short term or long te…
2 replies
Hello, I have 2 separate SQL Server instances on one server box. In a stored procedure in SQL Serve…
3 replies
My company is finally making the transition from FoxPro to SQL Server 2000. Those of us supporting…
7 replies
One thing I have been puzzling at for a while is the easiest way to defragment the data pages of a …
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,921 through 268,935 (of 284,151 total)