Viewing 15 topics - 268,051 through 268,065 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
How do you setup server to receive mail when there no exchange server near by.
1 replies
I love this site but I'd love it even more if searches included forum text. I've read some of the …
3 replies
allright guru's: need to do the following, read salary information for an Oracle system into SQL …
1 replies
How to backup database onto network shared drives in SQL 2000? We’d like to backup our database ont…
6 replies
I'm pretty new to SQL programming (as you will probably be able to tell with my question). I need …
2 replies
I am using a batch file to run osql commands that create a database specified by the user and and t…
4 replies
I have a select statement that calls this udf (create function udfNextBusDayYr (@vDate smalldatetim…
2 replies
Gurus, My problem is I am trying to find out name of stored procedure which updates a given table. …
3 replies
Does anyone know of an easier way to release procedures in a database say thru a cmd file (ex if th…
1 replies
Ia m running stored procedure in debugging mode and instead of going line to line debugger just goe…
3 replies
Hello, I am using MS SQL server 7.0 with SP4 and Enterprise Manager hangs when I click on Current A…
1 replies
I enabled my SQL Server 2000 to use C2 auditing. I would like to take a look at the file it generat…
5 replies
CONVERT(VARCHAR, DAY(GETDATE())) does return a varchar of todays date (eg 8) Any way ican pad it to…
6 replies
Good afternoon, Can anybody tell me if there is a way to set a Global Variable for all DTS packages…
2 replies
We cannot browse the data after processing a cube. It gives us an unspecified error. Everywhere w…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,051 through 268,065 (of 284,155 total)