Viewing 15 topics - 268,066 through 268,080 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is this new? Or is it just me/us? Thanks. My hovercraft is full of eels.
1 replies
Hi all, I have a question: do you know about articles that will point out clearely the advantages o…
3 replies
I am using SQL 6.5 and someone long gone designed my current working database. They did not archit…
1 replies
send: bit column (updated daily) select count(*) from table where send = 1 11.5 million rows drop a…
8 replies
Here is the situation... I have numerous SQL Servers. All SQL2K w/SP2 and security patches. All rep…
1 replies
Can someone give me the highlights in enabling SQL2K to receive email? I'd like to provide users th…
1 replies
In SQL2000, how can I redirect the output of a query to a file with the data being ; delimited?
8 replies
Hi, I've got a really strange problem with SQLAgent. I get the following error when trying to star…
9 replies
Hi, Is there any way to achieve the above? eg, if i want to see all the user sprocs that contain th…
5 replies
On a multiprocessor having 8 CPUs,Sqlserver is using only one processor up to 90% without using oth…
8 replies
Can I make my own aggregate function?
6 replies
Hi All, I run this DBCC script on my database once a week. dbcc shrinkdatabase ([dbname],10) Last t…
3 replies
Hi All, I run this DBCC script on my database once a week. dbcc shrinkdatabase ([dbname],10) Last t…
1 replies
------------------------ You are a database administrator of a SQL Server 2000 server. The SQL Serv…
7 replies
Can transaction log backups be used to restore old archived data over newer current data in the dat…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,066 through 268,080 (of 284,155 total)