Viewing 15 topics - 268,036 through 268,050 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have a financial forecasting cube, where, for a single member the closing balance from the pr…
3 replies
I have a small problem. I started rebuilding my master database in one of my experimental servers …
3 replies
Email Notification default should be on And when we receive email in title better if it can indicat…
5 replies
Is there any opportunity to write my own aggregate function, such as SUM,COUNT... I asked th…
12 replies
I was wondering if it was possible to use two MS SQL databases for one App. I have a customers db w…
2 replies
I have built necessary logic in to my application to have a separate User Table for the application…
6 replies
Hi all, does SQL Server filter records before join or join records before filter when execute query…
6 replies
I have built necessary logic in to my application to have a separate User Table for the application…
12 replies
Hi, I have a database contain 3G LDF and 1G MDF file. May i know wether can i shrink the LDF to …
7 replies
I have a database used by an off-the-shelf application (JD Edwards). It uses the Public role to gr…
2 replies
The domain SQLPERFORMANCE.com is FOR SALE! $3,000 OBO! For more information about the purchase of t…
1 replies
How to add a sequence number in select clause? for example select name,Sex from stuent name sex and…
4 replies
Hi! I'd like to ask if there is an SQL update statement or special function that will enable me to …
1 replies
Hi I was wondering if there is any way of getting the user id of a transaction in the transaction l…
6 replies
Suppose I had a table CREATE TABLE JustTestParam ( TestDate DATETIME DEFAULT GETDATE(), TestInt I…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,036 through 268,050 (of 284,155 total)