Viewing 15 topics - 266,371 through 266,385 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Table 1 - Has a column within it of type datetime. Table 2 - Has 2 columns within it. One cal…
13 replies
I have installed Windows2003 on my old PC (Pentium Pro 200) for testing purpose. Then I installed S…
4 replies
We have development Sql server DB and user have creted lots of query in MS Access by pointing an OD…
3 replies
Any ideas? I have a user that is not showing up when i try to add permissions to a stored pro…
4 replies
There has to be a simple way to do this... I’m writing some generic code that generates HTML…
9 replies
I was first looking if access could run a stored procedure to SQL Server and get a result set back.…
1 replies
I have a standard database role on a production box with a whole wack of permissions. I would like …
2 replies
Hello, I have the linked server called "Target" I am running a query from "Server B" My intention …
1 replies
I am using SQL server 2000. I need a query to return a count of records with unique combinations o…
5 replies
This query is part of a DTS package that never seems to complete (after 3 days we canceled): SELECT…
11 replies
I’m having a problem with SQL 2000 that hopefully someone out there has some experience with.  …
8 replies
Hi All, I have created a DTS package(PKG) on SERVER A, That PKG does -> downloads the file from …
3 replies
Hi evreryone, is there a setting on SQL Server to allow inserting empty string result in NULL in th…
9 replies
Is there a IE plugin for use in VB apps? If riding in a plane is flying, then riding in a boat must…
1 replies
We are moving our production dbs to another server. I am guessing the best way to move the dbs…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,371 through 266,385 (of 284,165 total)