Viewing 15 topics - 266,356 through 266,370 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, I have a table with 538790 row count, but if I do an 'left outer join' with another table, …
4 replies
Hi All, I am using ActiveX code in a DTS package (Package1) to search a directory for a file. When …
5 replies
I would like to Export a database drawing to Visio. I need to document some complex databases for …
1 replies
Dear All, in a multi-user application I need to enable "reading" users to access data even while ot…
2 replies
I set up a transactional replication with updating subscriber. But when I tried to delete a certain…
1 replies
Hi, I have a database which has been created with a huge transaction log, most of which is not bein…
2 replies
Hi. Would like to know if anyone has tried the Encryption/Decryption script by Joseph Gama that is …
3 replies
Hi. Would like to know if anyone has tried the Encryption/Decryption script by Joseph Gama that is …
1 replies
Hi How can I transaction Log Quering
1 replies
I would like to create a trigger that will alert me if anyone is added to the sysadmin role. …
1 replies
I'm having troubles connecting thru Dot Net (C#) Application to the SQl 2000 MSDE on Win2003 S…
7 replies
Hi all, Still a beginner so patience please. I have done a number of traces on my slow or slo…
1 replies
I'm playing around with T-SQL. The task I have given myself is TO FIND ALL CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PLACE…
6 replies
We have a four processor (2.4G Xeon) server that had a second netowrk card installed in it last wee…
2 replies
Hi, I have 7 servers all running sql 2000 on win2000. I have to add 5 new jobs to all th…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,356 through 266,370 (of 284,165 total)