Viewing 15 topics - 266,386 through 266,400 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Ok, this is one of the strangest things I have ever seen. First thing, the background: we hav…
4 replies
On some databases, when trying to update data via enterprise manager, I am recieving a message…
9 replies
Hi, Could anyone please let me know what version of Analysis Services equates to Service pack 3? &n…
2 replies
What is the minimum size taken up by a text field when it is empty and when it has 1 character in i…
3 replies
Hi- I've made the mistake of breaking my import process into different packages, then run from one …
3 replies
I think this should be simple to do, but I have not discovered how to yet. I have a URL stored in m…
2 replies
DBAs, When using DBCC SHOWCONTIG, how much importance should be placed on the analysis for the syst…
2 replies
I'm trying to detect if a SELECT statement will be returning at least one row before executing subs…
3 replies
All standard dislcaimer apply. Table design by idiot who left long before I joined the compan…
1 replies
Hi, I have a need to create T-SQL queries that can be used to return complete and comprehensive sc…
14 replies
Hi! I created a role for developers in a development database. The privs are create table,create vi…
3 replies
Hi, I have a need to create T-SQL queries that can be used to return complete and comprehensive sc…
19 replies
What is the code/procedure for testing a connection when creating a connection from a VB.NET progra…
2 replies
I'm installing an application that has its own SQL datababse inbuilt in it. One of the steps of the…
2 replies
I checked the SQL Servers at our ISP and noted that SELECT @@VERSION indicated that only SP2 had be…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,386 through 266,400 (of 284,165 total)