Viewing 15 topics - 266,236 through 266,250 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
is *= a left outer join or right outer join? thanks in advance, Billy
3 replies
I see queries where a capital N precedes strings in single quotes. Ie: OBJECTPROPERTY (id, N'IsPro…
3 replies
Can anyone tell me what the difference between the 'xtype' and the 'type' fields in sysobjects and …
3 replies
Does anyone have any documentation for the sysproperties table? It doesn't appear to be mentioned i…
2 replies
I know this has been kicked around a little, and I bet you all get tired of hearing people gripe ab…
1 replies
After creating several indexes on several tables on a different filegroup from the table data, I ra…
1 replies
How can i make auto number from the first day of the year? How can I make this? From the binging of…
7 replies
How can I create a job on a database server that will check a table and alert me by email if the en…
1 replies
I am running the code below. The table "tblGU" has approximately 188k records in it. I have three i…
13 replies
I want to create a passthru query in access that uses tables in access and sql server. I have…
4 replies
Hey All, I've imported Excel files into Sql Server with DTS several times before and never had this…
2 replies
Hi, I am trying to install SQL Server Reporting Services on SQL Server 2000. A message comes…
3 replies
Would like to intercept a case when an update of an existing record is being proposed that is NOT a…
5 replies
Folks, I need to encrypt a particular table in one of out live databases. This is the first time I …
1 replies
i want to use Set Datefirst 1 statement in UDF but when i create the UDF it gives error invalid use…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,236 through 266,250 (of 284,165 total)