Viewing 15 topics - 266,221 through 266,235 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Just for Fun. Try following commands in your sql server. BACKUP TABLE authors TO DISK='D:\pubs2.ba…
2 replies
Hi All, I have a stored procedure which is rather large. The stored proc is run from query analyser…
6 replies
Hi! I was trying to grant 'alter view', 'alter table','alter procedure' to a custom role but it's g…
3 replies
I think triggers are preventing my code from working... I have two databases on a single server and…
3 replies
Are there any system stored procedures that would allow you to simply type the name of any table fr…
5 replies
Hi, i am running a create Database Script, but need to move the Database, depending on where the us…
1 replies
I've always used the left outer join operator instead of the "*=" legacy syntax but below has been …
5 replies
I have two columns, name & keywords How can I change the following SQL statement so that it wil…
3 replies
I have two columns, name & keywords How can I change the following SQL statement so that it wil…
2 replies
Hi everyone, I had posted a message on this board a week or two ago about the same problem. I…
3 replies
Just wondering if there is a maximum number of joins recommended in a select statement for sql serv…
2 replies
how can ido this ? Every new year new number Generating in SQL server evry new year Generating new …
12 replies
Hi all, I am interested in tracking certain client information for all users who connect to my sql …
4 replies
Hi All, Does it make any harms for my production database if I shink it couple time a week? Please …
2 replies
Is it a good to write a store procedure using dynamic sql? What in ways could I optimize this SP th…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,221 through 266,235 (of 284,165 total)