Viewing 15 topics - 265,396 through 265,410 (of 284,168 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
hi, Iam exporting table and views to my client from sql server 2000 to sql server 2000 by sel…
6 replies
Hi, Pardon the misspelling in the title. I'm looking for some good T-SQL query samples that lay out…
3 replies
I found an article on this site which creates a stored procedure to retrieve the SA Password with a…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
12 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral. --Chris …
21 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
4 replies
Hello, I'm running the following script in Query Analyzer to locate locks that last for more than a…
2 replies
On table structure, is there an advantage to having two or more columns making up the PK vs a new i…
3 replies
Hi, I required to take the backup of the database and got the message saying that the ODBC SQ…
3 replies
Hi, I'm confused about the 'inserted' virtual table. Here is my trigger: ************************ C…
3 replies
My datafiles got deleted with the SQL Service stopped and now SQL will not uninstall. I have rebuil…
2 replies
Hi, I have a question about objects security: Isn't supposed to when I create a object to access ot…
2 replies
Hi I have a master table like this StockId PurchaseNo PurchaseDate StockId PurchaseNo PurchaseDate …
2 replies
I have two tables called TableA and TableB TableA Col1 ID Col2 CDate Cpl2 name TableB Col1 ID Col2…
2 replies
Hi - I have transferred data from tables on one server to tables in a second ser…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,396 through 265,410 (of 284,168 total)