Viewing 15 topics - 265,201 through 265,215 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, I'm having a difficult time designing a solution to a problem I've been given and was wonde…
3 replies
Hi! I get this error message when subscribing or reinitializing subscriptions on one of my database…
9 replies
I want to find out the number of Fridays between a certain date range. Do I need to create a table …
1 replies
Hi all, I want to install SQL 64 bit entreprise and I do not know if I should&nb…
1 replies
hi! i'm trying to get the following script running but keep getting the error saying that i need to…
4 replies
I need to write a sproc/udf (doesn't matter which) that will recursively retrieve records from a co…
1 replies
Hey guys, I'm kinda new to SQL Server 2000 and want to know on a database backup, how do I only do …
7 replies
I have a table called PriceName having schema CREATE TABLE PriceName (PriceNameID INT IDENTITY(1,1…
4 replies
i have got 80 tables, now i have to change the datatypes of char to varchar if char length is more …
4 replies
Hi everybody I need query that will determine which tables are created on primary file group or sec…
2 replies
I am trying to write a DTS that will create a new table that as the diffent values. example (My Tab…
2 replies
Hi all, Would appreciate any help with this issue; Enterprise Manager is not functioning 100% after…
3 replies
Hi, I am still using the old style syntax for Outer join in almost all my queries, can somebody thr…
4 replies
HI ALL CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME HOW TO DEPLOY A REPORT DIRECTLY IN SHAREPOINT PORTAL SITE?
6 replies
if i try to execute a system SP like 'sp_addmessage' then the value of @@error is 0 instead of the …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,201 through 265,215 (of 284,169 total)