Viewing 15 topics - 265,186 through 265,200 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is it true that MS JDBC Driver cannot be configured to use NT authemtication to connect to SQL 2000…
2 replies
I have SQL 2000 running on my machine. i was testing some query and unfortunately i have updated al…
2 replies
Hi everyone, first time poster. I have two tables in SQL Server. One contains existing data (Tbl1) …
7 replies
I need to run more than one stored procedure at a time. I want to launch them from a stored p…
2 replies
Anyone know the minimum amt of rights a login would need in order to create a database diagram in S…
1 replies
First thanks to all who will take the time to reply to my thread. I am confused about a few things …
3 replies
Hi. I'm trying to create a SP using transactions to call him from ASP, but I dont want to manage On…
3 replies
I know this is probably simple but I have just never done it and I'm having a hard time figuring it…
2 replies
Hi, I know big int uses 8 bytes for storage, but the range of numbers is 4 bytes for positive numbe…
8 replies
I want to create a table that has an identity key that rotates once the top-end of a range is reach…
9 replies
I am getting an error trying to update a table in DB2 via SQL Server using a Linked Server. I…
4 replies
Hey guys, I'm kinda new to SQL Server 2000 and want to know on a database backup, how do I on…
1 replies
Hi, What is better: to embed your TSQL code directly within a job step (the command window) or to h…
1 replies
We've been using the statement below to delete rows in a certain table. The row count keeps getting…
9 replies
Hi, I'm curious as to how other companies are managing their servers (production and development) a…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,186 through 265,200 (of 284,169 total)