Viewing 15 topics - 265,216 through 265,230 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a situation with my client ,one is the centralized server and other on different 200 locatio…
4 replies
Just curious.. to verify the proper installation of "Cumulative Patch for Microsoft SQL Server (Q81…
1 replies
Hi, All I run a load testing with 80 user. The system hung. So, I run enterprise manager and using …
1 replies
I have a view which returns HR information. My problem is that I could have multiple rows for the s…
7 replies
Hi- I am trying to avoid moving a large (6 gig) database file from one server to another (developme…
6 replies
I've run into a problem I have no idea how to solve, or if it even needs solving... I just installe…
2 replies
Is there any way to redirect all of the output information that normally displays in Query Analyzer…
7 replies
One of our clients is reporting the following with an otherwise well-behaved SQL 2000 database appl…
7 replies
I've started working with INI files and the Dynamic Properties Task and I was wondering if there is…
9 replies
I need your expertise. I'm trying to update the values of all column from tbl_a with the values fro…
2 replies
Hello I have the following problem in my Tsql query : select ref,armazem,sum(valor) from (select(se…
2 replies
Well I'm confusified. Installed outlook with corporate/workgroup support under same account sql ser…
13 replies
I am a newbie to SQL server, I can do basics. I have been taked to calculate the space needed for a…
12 replies
When trying to use DTS to import a foxpro table into SQL Server, we are having problems with a deci…
4 replies
People I need help and seriously quickly I have to move a sql7 server from one NT4 box to a new NT4…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,216 through 265,230 (of 284,169 total)