Viewing 15 topics - 264,991 through 265,005 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Please Help!! I have been successfull using xp_sendmail with basic @recipient and @message&nb…
6 replies
If I have an existing job that runs a DTS and then I make a change to the DTS but I do not cre…
2 replies
I have the followig Table structure: RowNo Type Amount &nbs…
7 replies
I set up a login alias to a user account that owns objects in a database. I did this so that a deve…
1 replies
I've lurked here for some time now and learned much, but have never had a question I felt worthy of…
4 replies
I'm changing a Part Number and Cage code, which comprise a concatenated key field, using casca…
3 replies
I am trying to write some VB code to check the database status before running another routine. The …
4 replies
A curious problem occured again on our systems. A SQL Server 2000 system, our application was not f…
5 replies
Hi, We are currently trying to create a disaster recovery plan. Curently we have a publisher,…
8 replies
I have a huge table where there are close to 100 columns in the table. If I am writing a SQL …
1 replies
I'm trying to get some information about my DTS package via an activex script. I'm querying t…
4 replies
I have a need to find out the permissions of each of the sql users in our sql servers. I can use en…
4 replies
I am a newbie here, so no flamming please. I have been working with one of our programmers to…
7 replies
Hi! I have a table with a field of image type. Trying to validate it: validate subscriptions …
4 replies
We had a series of DTS that were on DEV server that was taken offline and subsequently wiped clean.…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,991 through 265,005 (of 284,170 total)