Viewing 15 topics - 265,006 through 265,020 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, I am having two tables as follows: ModuleTypes (ModuleTypeID, ModuleType) ModuleSections (M…
1 replies
I am new to this forum, so I apologize in advance if this is not the place to post this. I have a c…
3 replies
In a parent package, I am stepping though a table which contains names which I can use to identify …
3 replies
I am using DTS packages to load data from a text file into a SQL table. When using the DTS wi…
2 replies
Can some one please tell me how I can messure or calculate the average disk services times of a spe…
2 replies
I have SQL Server 2000 client installed on my machine. I am accessing the server on other location.…
3 replies
The instructions for installing SP3 says to make sure you have enough free space in the system data…
1 replies
I am new to the world of replication so I apologize if this seems trivial. I am having problems get…
1 replies
I have the following query that is just doing an evaluation of a date, and if True, convert the dat…
3 replies
This weekend, I'll be taking a production SQL Server down, and moving all dbs and the system dbs to…
6 replies
I have a stored procedure that returns no output that I want to call from within a DTS package, usi…
7 replies
SQL Server 2000 Remote Installation : Hi 2 all I am facing this problem when ever I try to i…
2 replies
Hello, I have a pretty simple question. We want to set up two SQL Servers, one for development and …
4 replies
Hi there, I'm trying to use SQL code in VB to do an autocomplete function on a form, and I'm having…
3 replies
Hi forum, quite often we use stored procedures to select either subset of all rows based on so…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,006 through 265,020 (of 284,169 total)