Viewing 15 topics - 264,976 through 264,990 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi to everyone who uses this site this is my first posting. I have a database on SQL Server 2000.&n…
1 replies
I am getting this error when trying to post in this site. Mind you I am still somewhat PC illiterat…
1 replies
Goodmorning everybody, I have a simple stored procedure which returns invoice details A) for invoi…
4 replies
I have a machine where MSSQLServer and SQLServerAgent services both run under the local Administrat…
6 replies
I have a table structure as follows: MemberNbr Comment EffectiveDate A member may have several entr…
1 replies
Hello, I have an INSERT SELECT statement that attempts to Insert values into a table based on the q…
2 replies
I read a couple of posts and I'm not too sure this is possible, but I will try asking. We have seve…
12 replies
I am trying to sum a case statment an then after the else statement another sum case statement.&nbs…
2 replies
Question: how can I backup more than one database with just one backup job? It seems that I would h…
4 replies
I am aware of the development work going on to create the 64-bit version of SQL Server (Yukon). How…
1 replies
HI. Somewhere I read that you can have mutiple instances of system monitor in the same MMC. I would…
2 replies
Hi, Does anyone know if SQL 2000 is running in a Clustered configuration can it be the de…
1 replies
I am brand new to SQL Server, just installed my first instance. I think I want the recovery model f…
3 replies
I am looking for an easy way to check a directory to see if a trigger file has been ftp'ed. When we…
2 replies
I've got a developer running a bcp with the queryout option. The bcp works fine on the c…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,976 through 264,990 (of 284,170 total)