Viewing 15 topics - 264,691 through 264,705 (of 284,172 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I created a linked server between two SQL servers, they are not on the same subnet, I specified IP …
8 replies
Hi! I have a table of 200 million rows, it weights ~80GB. I do an update: update INFO s…
6 replies
Anyone ever done anything with importing an RSS newsfeed into a SQL database? I've looked at all th…
4 replies
I am trying to transfer data from a text file to SQL using DTS but I always get thi…
1 replies
I have a job that runs every Sat. night. This past Sat. it failed. The error description from Micro…
1 replies
Hi, I know that it is not advisable to create a temp table based on dynamic sql, however I have a s…
7 replies
Hi, I've read loads over the last 3 days about backing up databases/transaction logs and am little…
5 replies
Hi All, Is any way to take a backup on on Network drive?. If any body know give me the full details…
3 replies
Hi, Is there any function to seperate the Date and Time from DateTime field for eg: i have to …
9 replies
I want a normal user to get Web Assistant Wizard running in the Wizards tool box. Though i have giv…
2 replies
How can I allocate a certain percentage of resources (CPU and memory) for requests of one particula…
1 replies
Hi guys, I set up a transactional replication with updating subscription between server A and serve…
1 replies
Hi, I'm hoping that somebody can shed some light on the following issues. I'm somewhat confused reg…
19 replies
If I have 943 rows in a table (setup below) and perform the following select through query an…
2 replies
Hi All, I am looking at performance of a database which talks to other servers through linked serv…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,691 through 264,705 (of 284,172 total)