Viewing 15 topics - 264,676 through 264,690 (of 284,172 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hey All, One of the developers at my company has an application written in FoxPro (don't ask me why…
1 replies
I need your expertise help: the user enter a new record via the front end application create in VB/…
6 replies
Hello, I have a query that returns a distinct student grade level, a school name, and the number of…
3 replies
Hi there, I made a text input box, and saved inputed text into DB. the problem i encountered is use…
7 replies
Hi Can anyone let me know how to schedule crystal reports usng DTS.I have seen some VB script…
6 replies
Hi, I am converting some old asp dynamic sql to a stored procedure. In my dynamic sql I first …
12 replies
Is there a way to put a CASE Statement in a table check constraint? For example, on the table: CREA…
2 replies
I would like to create a user-defined function that returns data as a table -- the catch is that th…
5 replies
Does anyone have any good suggestions for "alternate" IDE's for developing SQL Server objects and c…
9 replies
Assuming that I have: A Windows XP laptop An HP H4350 PDA (Pocket PC) A background as a Micro…
4 replies
Hello, I was hoping someone could help me with a problem I am having. I have upgraded a test …
2 replies
I have 2 questions hope someone can help me. 1. What is the minimum permission required to run Prof…
6 replies
Hi All, I backed up a SQL Server 2K database that has few records. This database was conf…
6 replies
How do you get the name of the database you are attached to if you do not have the database ID and …
2 replies
I've recently been tasked with changing two of our existing UDTs. One is a character and one …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,676 through 264,690 (of 284,172 total)