Viewing 15 topics - 264,706 through 264,720 (of 284,172 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, I am beginning the process of recreating an Access 2000 mdb application to run on SQL Server…
5 replies
hi all. i have a table called codeMaster which has the Following structuer and some data CodeMaster…
5 replies
Im getting an error that says "Incorrect syntax near the keywork VIEW." CREATE PROCEDURE sp AS…
2 replies
I'm tryin to create a general stored procedure which will update one of 140 columns, depending on t…
8 replies
Hi all, I have the Windows 2003 Server in my company and the MSDE SP3 install with an instan…
2 replies
Greetings, I have a "main" stored procedure that executes other stored procedures and it loo…
2 replies
Hi all. I have a requirement in which customer fills in a form. The provided form fields are search…
2 replies
Hi, Can anyone tell me how many types of Triggers are available in total in SQL Server 2000 Its urg…
1 replies
Hi, Can anyone tell me how many types of Triggers are available in total in SQL Server 2000 Its urg…
1 replies
Folks, I've always understood that the BEGIN/COMMIT TRANSACTION statements are only meant for chang…
2 replies
When I run this I get a error Server: Msg 245, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Syntax error conver…
2 replies
I would appreciate information about the TransactionDispenserInterface if anyone is aware what it i…
2 replies
I can't believe it, but I am actually having to defend myself on some basic best practices. And I'v…
1 replies
Is there any way to Generate a temp table to hold the results of a stored procedure at the same tim…
5 replies
Help! I need to know what is the most efficient and fast way of exporting 10 million records …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,706 through 264,720 (of 284,172 total)