Viewing 15 topics - 26,116 through 26,130 (of 284,158 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have the below query and like to show only the values highlighted in yellow in 2018-01-31. Th…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Lowering the Noise
14 replies
Hi From the table script below I would like to write a query that creates one row for each User. Ea…
11 replies
I shrunk an SSMS session to make it easier to see this problem.Here is the session with executed co…
3 replies
I am trying to figure out if we can find out if xp_cmdshell is used on a particular SQL instance an…
6 replies
First, thank you for reading this.Next, I'm using SQL Server Management Studio 2012.Lastly, I'm ver…
8 replies
Hi All, I am planing to change the sql server service account in two node always-on setup. Need to …
5 replies
I would like to move 100+ DBs which equates to around 13 TB in size. Is there an easier approach to…
1 replies
Hi Experts, I want to learn SSAS via youtube.Which link or advise do you recommend?Please help Than…
1 replies
I have this query below that runs and just gave me an error msg "Error converting data type varchar…
3 replies
I am aware how important system DBs are and how important FULL recovery mode is but do system datab…
3 replies
Hello. My company recently moved away from Redgate SQL Backup and Ola's scripts (my recommend…
4 replies
Thanks in advance for any clues on this problem. I'm migrating several SQL Server databases from SQ…
33 replies
Experts, I was going through the registry to change the location of the backup file and I noticed t…
3 replies
Hello everyoneIs there anyone who can explain this scenario to me?if I connect on the table "suspec…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 26,116 through 26,130 (of 284,158 total)