Viewing 15 topics - 26,101 through 26,115 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have been trying to find out the best way to design a Normalized table for Calendar e.g. if …
34 replies
SELECT LTRIM(RIGHT(CONVERT(varchar(6), [ie].[Invoice_Number],100),7)) AS [Invoice#] --, FORMAT([i…
26 replies
I am updating an existing SP to point to a different database created outside of my control.&n…
3 replies
Using SQL Server 2014 Express, the initial install was set to use Windows Authentication. I'd like …
2 replies
HelloI will need to set up an automatism that checks the recovery mode of the bases If base ot…
4 replies
Hi, I need some help with a project we are working on. I have a table containing 3 columns as follo…
5 replies
We have a very simple query and appropriate index has been created on both tables. But both tables …
9 replies
Hi All, Does anyone know if the latest version of SSDT designer (15.5.1)supports 64 bit provi…
1 replies
Hi All, We are facing a huge latency in tempdb, what will be the reason??? Latency11741174116…
12 replies
Hi,Is there any way that to find out all the tables which include a VARBINARY type column? Thanks,
6 replies
Hi. I have a table with date and a increasing value.There is not allways one reading per month…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Azure DWH part 25: Auditing and threat detection
1 replies
I have table where i have Status (Delete and RQT) with Entry_Date (DateTime) and Vin number. 3KPA35…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Validating Parameters
2 replies
Hi, I have the below query and like to show only the values highlighted in yellow in 2018-01-31. Th…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 26,101 through 26,115 (of 284,157 total)