Viewing 15 topics - 258,061 through 258,075 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I remember seeing something about this recently, but I'm not sure it was here. I was performi…
3 replies
aaaaa,bbbb,ccccc,dddd,ffff,gggg,llll,kkkk,nnnnn How can split the above string to the following ind…
4 replies
I have a sql2k job running now and I saw one step further down that I had to do an update on. …
1 replies
Anybody out there have any experience or suggestions for a stored procedure to perform a whois look…
2 replies
Hi, I had a very strange situation where SQL server aborted when tempdb log space was full. Any any…
1 replies
I have a test server with the following config. 2GB RAM , Dual 1.4 GHZ Xeon, scsi attacted local da…
3 replies
I have an existing proc I need to optimize. It has some redundancy in its variable population…
21 replies
I was in the middle of a Database Restore Operation on our SQL Server (2000, SP 3) when another DBA…
5 replies
I recently inherited and manage a billing database that is 50GB in size with over 200 tables. I am…
4 replies
Hi I hit OK button on restore dialogue and then hit cancel button. ( I did not want to restore ) I …
4 replies
I have a select statement as follows on a table (indexes shown) which returns the following data: B…
2 replies
I have a table called sequence which is basically storing the next sequential number for each table…
6 replies
To all, As anyone reading the posts in this forum will realize, sometimes there are problems with t…
5 replies
We have a smaller development box and want to do some testing on future data changes. Can Ins…
3 replies
Hello, MSSQL 2000; TSQL I have a developer who has created a stored procedure (SP) which calls…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,061 through 258,075 (of 284,147 total)