Viewing 15 topics - 258,046 through 258,060 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am setting up replication from a Production db to a Reporting db. I intend to use Transactional R…
5 replies
I have a client machine running XP SP2 and a remote server running 2k sp3a and I am getting an Err…
2 replies
select @@servername returns "Server1". But, the actual name of the server has been changed t…
2 replies
Has anyone experienced this before. On one of our servers tempdb's log got full and the server got …
5 replies
It would be great if we could set up user defined polls. For example I'm looking for feedback on SQ…
1 replies
There are a bunch of 3rd party log utilities including: Log Explorer (Lumigent) Log P.I. (Coheren…
6 replies
Hi am experiancing alot of deadlock against a specific table. I ran 1204 trace which gave det…
1 replies
Hi! I would very much appreciate if the articles on your site automatically resized to fit the curr…
1 replies
Hi All, I have the table which contain 7 Fields (CustID, D01, D02, D03, D04, D05, StartAt) …
6 replies
Hello I have a problem with reporting services, more specifically the scheduling function within Re…
2 replies
I am testing out Simple Log Shipping. Can anyone confirm there is a bug in sp_ShipLog? The log ship…
3 replies
I have found much information in and out of SQL Server, tried many and I am still unable to get SS …
3 replies
Hello, I am writing a report with an optional number of unrelated subreports. In order to forc…
1 replies
Hi, very new to Reporting Services .... I have SQL 2K (and have downloaded RS addin) and want…
1 replies
I receive the error in the title when trying to import a fixed width text file (roughly 1200 charac…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,046 through 258,060 (of 284,147 total)