Viewing 15 topics - 257,506 through 257,520 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
23 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
1 replies
As the dba and tech writer dude I have to standardize the naming conventions for the coders, develo…
5 replies
I know there's gotta be a way to do this: how can I programatically (in a script, for e.g.) detect …
5 replies
The following SQL: Alter table Holidays Alter column Country char(50) not null is failing with this…
2 replies
Sounds like dump question and it may be it. Assume that you have SQLServerA which is production ser…
1 replies
I have two Tables linked by table1s ID. I have selected the rows in this table that I need to chang…
7 replies
Here's a question that may not be trivial but is good to know. How do you move an actual server? I…
2 replies
I am updating a table from text document - I need to limit the data to only those records that met …
3 replies
We have T-log size maximum set to 2 gigs. The t-logs are backed up hourly to a different server. T…
3 replies
Hi everyone, a customer of me uses a standard database design and I would like to hear some opinion…
1 replies
I set up a Job that executes the following to backup User Databases: BACKUP DATABASE [BINT_Prod] TO…
5 replies
I use SQL 2000 and I'm trying to write a DTS package to transfer the sysdtspackages table from msd…
1 replies
I got the following data in a table Col1 Col2 HHHH TTTTT HHHH RRRRR HHHH …
11 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,506 through 257,520 (of 284,151 total)