Viewing 15 topics - 257,491 through 257,505 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am getting ready to build a large SQL Server based application. The users are going to want recor…
1 replies
I have a friend, who has little knowledge of SQL sever, that works for a company that uses Ora…
3 replies
I have a couple of triggers on a table - one an insert and the other an update. It works fine, but …
14 replies
Hi, I am new to MDX querying . We have a cube with the following measures: Activations Cancelarion…
3 replies
I have created DTS package in SQL Server 2000. writen select query and export to excel to the…
4 replies
Hi, I have a win2K Adv Svr with clustering. When i run exec sp_xxx 1 to write to a map drive named …
5 replies
Feel free to send a copy of your response to mhaque4@comcast.net 1. Does SQL server do multitasking…
5 replies
Threee questions. 1. Does SQL server do multitasking in query processing? 2. Can one assign priorit…
2 replies
Please post some sample code on how to "GROUP BY" 1. if customer name is "LIKE" digits before …
1 replies
Hi I'm having some difficulties to query a table for some values. Here i go.. I have 3 colum…
2 replies
HI, I want to get records based userid. I wrote query some thing like this. But i get this error wh…
5 replies
This is probably a trivial question, but I am stuck, so I would appreciate it if someone could help…
4 replies
Hi I 'm trying to set the databse design using sql server 2000. Some of my data …
2 replies
Hi there, I want to insert ~50,000 records (all in one go) using store proc and passing p…
4 replies
I currently have a DTS package that creates a view which contains a list of files that need to be o…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,491 through 257,505 (of 284,151 total)