Viewing 15 topics - 257,521 through 257,535 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a DTS package on a SQL 2k server. I need to have a user be able to run this p…
7 replies
Hi guys. I'm an Oracle DBA trying to copy a sql server database. All I need to do is copy an existi…
1 replies
hi i have an automated maintenance plan for a sql 2000 server for some databases the backup doesn't…
6 replies
Hi, We are getting following Exception in our Java application: ===================================…
2 replies
There is a view based on a single table. The table has a mixture of data types for the columns. The…
3 replies
I need to execute a large cursor (500000 rows). Would it pay or me to split the cursor in the loop …
5 replies
Hi, I have to combine two quries to show data in my report how can i do it? My both queries a…
10 replies
I've just started review how we might implement Reporting Services in our organization. I'm w…
1 replies
Does anyone know of a way or a resource to call an Excel function from a SQL stored procedure? I've…
8 replies
I've got a DTS package that checks a log table to see if further DTS processing is allowed. I…
7 replies
I have looked at BOL as well as web searches and I cannot find a good answer to the following. …
3 replies
Okay Einsteins, I have a question regarding query plans and compiling stored procedures.  …
3 replies
I have an instrument (thermometer) with a built-in web server that responds to a HTTP Get stat…
3 replies
I have two Tables linked by table1s ID. I have selected the rows in this table that I need to chang…
2 replies
Hi, I need to tarnsfer data on an ongoing basis from database A to database B . Both databases have…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,521 through 257,535 (of 284,151 total)