Viewing 15 topics - 257,431 through 257,445 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I am doing restoring the database using Enterprise Manager…
1 replies
I am a beginner in SQL sp's. I have a 'simple' question. The table: id  …
8 replies
I have a DTS package that loads a sequential file to a table. I have had the load fail when t…
1 replies
I'm using SQL Server 2000 SP3 on Windows XP SP2. After installing the SP2 for XP I'm no longe…
1 replies
Hi, I have been asked to set up a job that should inform a specific operator when certain column…
2 replies
Not sure where to start with this question so I will explain how to get there and maybe someone wil…
2 replies
How can I check the value of two NTEXT columns against one another? I know I can check the le…
1 replies
Does anyone know how to return the number of occurances of a string from a TEXT field. Thanks …
5 replies
I noticed that a couple tables seem to have been deleted from the database. The program recre…
1 replies
Hi, I am building a new server : Win2003(Standard)--> SQL2000EE -->SP3a -->Hotfix589-->…
1 replies
Hello everyone, I am using xp_cmdshell and BCP to load a comma separated file containing 3 columns:…
2 replies
What would cause my SQL 2000 to start 2 SQLSERVR.EXE services? This is causing servere performance …
2 replies
Hello, Does someone know how to add functionality to Windows Explorer? I have several scripts that …
2 replies
Hello I am currently running SQL 2000 Enterprise Ed. on Windows 2000 Advanced Server on a cluster, …
6 replies
I have a database with over 10,000 tables and about 200 of those tables have cascade deletes turned…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,431 through 257,445 (of 284,151 total)