Viewing 15 topics - 257,416 through 257,430 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
i have a problem in a sql query. in my sql server database i have a table called DATA_HOTEL .This t…
4 replies
Hi all, I'm using the INFORMATION_SCHEMA views to query remote databases. I use INFORMATION_S…
1 replies
Is there any way of making a database backup to a remote machine without using a mapping to the rem…
2 replies
Hello all, I haven't used the READ UNCOMMITTED transaction isolation level before, and I was wonder…
1 replies
It seems my SQL 2K database is sucking up a lot of extra space. I have rebuilt the indexes includin…
1 replies
In SQL editor, what will be the result of this query Select 100/3 Will it be A)&nbs…
5 replies
I have a transactional replication but whenever the date changes it stops giving the error 'cannot …
1 replies
Hello all, I've been a lurker here for a while and have appreciated solutions found here. But…
2 replies
Can you change the physical database name in SQL Server 2000?
1 replies
Didn't see my original post so I'm trying again... My developers wrote a Java application using a J…
4 replies
I have a package that runs an activex script which is reading and writing to a network drive, howev…
2 replies
I am planning to build a software and the framework decides on the amount of data a dataset will ha…
3 replies
Hey All, I'm asked to facilitate a regular copy of a database from our client to our DEV server. Th…
3 replies
Is it possible to update or replicate by means of broadcasting in sql server 2000? My servers are i…
2 replies
Would anyone know why I would get a collation conflict on a temble table?? Below is my example.&nbs…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,416 through 257,430 (of 284,151 total)