Viewing 15 topics - 256,816 through 256,830 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Guys, I have to build a select statement as a varchar (@SQL) then iterate through it one line at…
18 replies
Hi, I have Product and Asset entities. Their relationship is many to many. So I end up having 3 tab…
3 replies
Hi ya, I've inherited a VB6 project (Yes, I know, most horror stories have a similar beginning ). …
35 replies
Hi guys I am sure you can do this and I am missing something obvious.... I am writing a series of t…
1 replies
Any idea why I cannot connect to instance_3 of a server where I can connect to instance_2 ? …
2 replies
Dear Forum, just as well as other high-level languages, SQL trades useful programming features and …
10 replies
Hello every body, Does anyone know a Fourm for C# (.net) and Crystal Reports with C#? thanks for an…
2 replies
Hi all, strange one, when I try to refer to the Criteria of my report in an expression to create a …
2 replies
Hi This has been driving me nuts for months now, I just hope somebody on here can point me in the r…
2 replies
I have one report on sql report server based on this query. SELECT …
1 replies
Hi. I'm moving data from one table to another getting getting only the max dated record from …
3 replies
Hi. I'm moving data from one table to another getting getting only the max dated record from …
8 replies
Hi can someone please help me with making a replica of an Access 2000 mdb that I can put on a websi…
0 replies
Hi I am new to T-SQL and can do stuff in asp but now need to use jobs to change data at set times, …
26 replies
Hi All, I need to do an update on a large number of records in a table. The records to update…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,816 through 256,830 (of 284,151 total)