Viewing 15 topics - 256,801 through 256,815 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am looking to adapt the below query to rename a particular field if it is duplicated. It can have…
5 replies
We are working on some SQL Server utility software. The software uses the SQL-DMO library to …
1 replies
Every night, we backup a production database on machine A to a drive on machine B. We restore it fr…
6 replies
Hi experts, I have a table only 250 MB which stores image files and the ID is the key …
4 replies
I am running SQL 2k Standard SP3a on a Wk3 Server. Fri. I restarted my SQL Server with Servic…
3 replies
Ok, I have a problem that maybe easy to solve because of my inexperience but it sure is baffling. I…
5 replies
We are producing an InstallShield package to deliver software and a startup SQL Server database. We…
1 replies
Does anyone have a query that says 'show me all logins where the login is in database role db_…
5 replies
We decided to have all data in our database be in uppercase. Is there a way using a trigger that wo…
5 replies
I have a table called Start_Times_T that has a field called Time_VC, Time_VC is a varchar field tha…
5 replies
Hiya Peeps, I'm trying to set up an Intranet at the school. It has an admin section to add / …
7 replies
I am trying to use DTS Transformation to extract from a table to a text file. I have a quantity fie…
6 replies
Hiyas I was just wondering if any of you guys work with the master..sysdatabases.status column? It …
7 replies
In order to automate documentation I've managed to write some scripts that list pairs of sourc…
2 replies
Short of all the support calls obviously? A client phoned saying our application could not connect…
12 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,801 through 256,815 (of 284,151 total)