Viewing 15 topics - 256,606 through 256,620 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, I am trying to run a dynamic sql statement in a store procedure, but would like to capture t…
3 replies
Hi, It is possible in SQL 2000 Server to Define Global variable which i can use in any where in sql…
1 replies
What is the syntax for running "Reorganize data and index pages" in QA. Is it DBCC DBREINDEX(Eacht…
4 replies
L.S. A week a go we implemented a new sql server (4 processors 4 GB) and runs on windows 2000 serve…
2 replies
We have a SQL Server that we use for the test Enviorment. I am using VB 6.0 with ADO 2.7 to connect…
2 replies
Greetings all. Been a while since I have been here. I have been given the task of buying a SAN. N…
11 replies
I am facing a very strange problem when i create table with a column float(8) a default (non-editab…
5 replies
Heya all, 2 questions from a replication newbie...havent implemented replication yet, just preparin…
2 replies
How do I get the query below to work? I thought the OR's would have sorted it out! SELECT CASE WHEN…
7 replies
People, I have 2 tables with 4 and 9 million records resp. I have to join these tables to get some …
7 replies
I would like to create a function that returns the average of the top n records in a table (where '…
1 replies
Is there a way to keep the table header frozen in place similar to the freeze frames in Excel so th…
7 replies
- NetSend notifications will not be sent I have this message in the error log for SQL Server…
7 replies
The following code results in a message stating that the column "Employee" in table EM does not acc…
2 replies
I am building some procs which carryout division and when i test these in query analyzer I am getti…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,606 through 256,620 (of 284,151 total)