Viewing 15 topics - 256,591 through 256,605 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Who has the authority to import or export data from a database? If a login has the ability to impo…
1 replies
how is the sqldiag working? Once started will run continously in background or will run once, colle…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
3 replies
I have a windows application that executes xp_sendmail to send e-mail. The app has worked for almos…
9 replies
I have created the following stored procedure with the help of other experts from this website. - I…
2 replies
I have a SQL app that used to be a MS Access app. The app creates snapshots of data. In…
1 replies
Hello All, Has anyone ever seen the following SQL 2k message regarding debugging a stored proc…
1 replies
Hi experts, We bought new server to replace old server where contains one o…
4 replies
I have a database on sql 2000 which is being written to 24/7 that has a log which continually grows…
15 replies
I am using the following to backup the database: BACKUP DATABASE [BINT_Prod] TO DISK = N'\\ri…
4 replies
Hi all, Through VB application i am executing t-sql statements for create/alter/drop database…
2 replies
Hi Guys!!! I needed to support one of the Gupta SQL Base 8.5 database very soon. Right now I am sup…
7 replies
Hi I am running a DTS local package using SQL Server Agent every 20 minutes. Most of the time…
7 replies
Hi There I have a table with adresses like this, ID, roadname, house_number_start, house_number_end…
10 replies
Server: Msg 8621, Level 17, State 1, Line 1 Internal Query Processor Error: The query processor ran…
14 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,591 through 256,605 (of 284,151 total)