Viewing 15 topics - 256,576 through 256,590 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I am trying to execute a batch file (which will create a tab delimited file at s…
1 replies
Hi, does anybody know what happened to http://www.kbalertz.com ? Haven't received the usual mail fr…
6 replies
I have a table that appears to have a corrupt index. How can I recreate the indexes on t…
3 replies
Hi All, I am attempting to do the following. There are 3 tables with fields: The Batch History and …
2 replies
Is there a SQL xp_ or sp_ to return all database user names different then sp_helpuser? What xp_&nb…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.c
6 replies
Hello, All. Trying to use a bulk insert and getting the following message: Server: Msg 4829, Level …
4 replies
Hello my friends, is there someone that knows about some editor very similar to pcGrasp or Jgrasp? …
5 replies
Good Afternoon! I have two tables: tbl1 has voucher_number and payment_date tbl2 has payment_id, vo…
7 replies
I've written a script to extract the content of a database and convert it to flat text files as par…
1 replies
I am trying to link two servers together using EM (SQL Server 2000, SP3). I have the following setu…
3 replies
Is there a way to validate whether or not a stored procedure like sp_help_job returned data? One wa…
13 replies
I am trying to use variables for tablenames and I keep being prompted to declare the var. Can someo…
20 replies
I have a blob file in SQL Server 2000 where I need to find all instances of ':' and replace w…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,576 through 256,590 (of 284,151 total)